Winter 2011 e-Edition is Now Available!
March 1, 2011 - Login - Subscribe
Here are some Highlights of this Issue!
- Nicholas Postgate alerts us to the challenges of a Moribund Mass
and the importance of the Catholic Counterculture - Page 6
- Maria J. Cirurgião makes better known the immense labors of L’Abbé Migne
to publish the Church Fathers: An Engagement of Love and Toil - Page 10
- Monsignor Barreiro gives us a detailed account of the Problems of
Christian Democracy - Page 18
- Anne Barbeau Gardiner reveals to us Saint John Fisher, Defender of
the Mystery - Page 28
- Michael P. Foley takes us to Septuagesima: The Time that Land Forgot
- Page 42
- William Newton shows us how Beauty Will Save the World - Page 48
- James Tillman gives us An Apology for the Confessional State - Page
And many more essays on our Catholic Culture! Click
here to Subscribe or Log-in.
Latin Mass E-Edition is NOW HALF PRICE through May 1, 2011!!!
First Year $15 - Regular rate is $30/year.
expires May, 2011
E-EDITION of the The Latin Mass magazine is now HALF PRICE for a limited
today to The Latin Mass and discover the world of Catholic Culture, Truth,
and Beauty for Just $15 – E-Edition subscriptions begin
immediately and, as a FREE BONUS, you receive the entire past year
of The Latin Mass! Click
here. The e-Edition can
be read on the Internet and downloaded in PDF format to your computer and printed
as desired for ONLY $15!
To see a sampling of some of the articles in a typical issue, just
Here are just some advantages of the e-Edition:
• Immediate avaiIability - no postal delays
• Personal online library you can use any time.
• Print out the entire issue or selected articles.
• Online and printed editions are identical
• Enlarge the text of articles for easy reading!